Korker bows, tutu's and braids

Korker bows, tutu's and braids

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crochet

So dont think that im being old but I love to crochet and make things! I will sit in front of the television and crochet for hours. I recently started making these owl hats after seeing a picture of one on etsy.com. My brother goes to temple so he wants me to make him a hat with the temple owl colors. He said that he would deffinately wear the hat too lol. I am going to hold him to it too. I started making up a lot of hair bows also. Especially since halloween is around the corner. A lot of times I will get my inspiration from looking at different pictures of things that other people create and I try my hand at it. I will post up picture of my newest creations soon. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment